Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Use More Than One Die Or Punch! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Another week has flown by & I haven't had much time in my favourite room to play, but I am now starting a run of 4 days off so hope to spend some time creating :)


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
USE MORE THAN ONE DIE OR PUNCH!
 this week the design team are featuring some fabulous

Memory Box logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Today's card features Memory Box Puffy Cloud dies & the very pretty Honey Blossom die.
This card turned out nothing like I intended but my shoulder was giving me hell on the one day off I had to make my DT card, so I had to go for a CAS version. 

I die cut the pretty Honey Blossom die twice and then coloured the flowers on one of the die cuts with my copics & fussy cut them & layered them over the flowers on the other die cut. 
I wanted to add a little more dimension but not quite as high as my foam pads would create so I also die cut the cute puffy clouds twice, and then embossed one set using a Snowfall embossing folder and layered them with the embossed clouds underneath.
The lovely sentiment is from the SSS Hand Lettered Encouragement stamp set & I also added a cute little punched butterfly from Tim Holtz small Butterfly punch

 The copic colours I've used are - 
R81, RV000, RV0000
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - CAS, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - layer it up, 


That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have some nice days off lovely.
    This is really pretty, love the softness of it.
    Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and delicate, Mandy - a beautiful design, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and intricate, Mandy! I love the touch of sparkles!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!! Very elegant!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very delicate! Beautiful cards sure to cheer someone up! I'm glad to have found you through SSS Monday Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a remarkable card! I love the way you've arranged your layers and have combined so many shapes so elegantly to create one cohesive card. It is sophisticated and the subtle color palette is very powerful. I'm always too chicken to use that much white, but you've proven that white can pack a punch! This really is lovely and I'm so glad you shared your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins