Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Totally Resistible! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
We are on that downwards slope towards the Winter, I even had to scrape the ice off my car before I could drive to work yesterday. Thanks goodness we have Christmas to look forward to during those cold, bleak months, & on the subject of Christmas (again) I have a Christmas card to share with you today.


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Totally Resistible! 
There are so many resist techniques that we can use! We will be looking forward to seeing what you use to resist!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My fabulous teamies & I are featuring
 goodies on our cards this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we'd love to see them.

On today's card I have featured Impression Obsession adorable Snow Couple & French Background stamps. 
I stamped the French Background with a Versamark Watermark ink pad & sprinkled white embossing powder over it and then heat embossed it. I also created another emboss resist panel by randomly stamping some of Simon's pretty snowflakes and heat embossing these also. I lightly inked over the heat embossing with distressed inks for a soft watercolour effect as I also used some lovely pastel paper from MFT's Watercolour wash paper pad to stamp my sentiment on.
The copic colours I've used are -
C3, C1, C00, B0000 / E47, E37, E34 / W4, W2 / B23, B21 / RV95, RV93, RV91


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


Simon Says Stamp



 I only have to work a long day tomorrow & then I am on much needed annual leave for 12 days :)
I'm so looking forward to relaxing & spending some time in my favourite room as it's been pretty hard to find any craft time lately & I have soooooo many new craft supplies that I can't wait to play with.
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Mandy. Love the background and those snowmen are adorable !
    Enjoy your well deserved time off lovely.
    Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Mandy card once again! Love the way you layer all these pretty things together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mandy. Adore your image and pretty additions.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mandy, the snow couple are adorable, I am going to have to get me that stamp, and the whole scene is so pretty :-)

    Its still hot and sunny here!! :-D

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Mandy! This is just so pretty, what a beautiful little Winter scene you've created xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty is your card and adorable image so beautifully coloured too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this image!!!!!!!! As always you colored it perfectly. :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this super nice card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. an absolutely stunning card... I just love everything about it :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mandy! LOVE your card with the Snowman & Snow woman!!!! It REALLY IS BEAUTIFUL!!! AND I should tell you, I received one of your cards in the mail today, with my Blog Candy win from SSS! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARD I received today! THANK YOU!!! ;)I HAD TO come & see your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a darlin image, I luv your coloring and design! have a super week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins