Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Lets Go Wild! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I had a bit of a nightmare with technology in one way or another yesterday so fingers crossed my luck is better with it today as I've had to schedule my post as by the time my post publishes I'll be almost half way through a loooooooooong shift at work.

I missed joining my teamies for last weeks challenge due to being unwell but I'm back with those fabulous ladies at Simon Says Stamp again this week :)

It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Let's Go Wild
You could use a wild animal image on your creation, or you could go wild with wildflowers or with colors! Just Go Wild and have fun, we will be looking forward to seeing your Wild Side!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies & I are featuring
Wplus9
    goodies on our cards. You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.

I have gone with the wild animal theme for my DT card although this little bear looks way to cute to be wild.
I have featured Wplus9's fabulous XOXO border die along with the stacking stars die set. I also popped a small star from Simon Says Stamps Bundle Of Stitched Shapes dies set on the top of my stack of stars as this already has a stitched effect it went perfectly with the stars I had sewn without having to attempt to sew such a small star.


As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


Simon Says Stamp


 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
  Not Just Cards - anything goes. Creative Moments - anything goes, Inspiration Destination - anything goes,  The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes.


Don't forget our Kids Challenge is running for the month of August so it's a perfect time to enjoy some creative time with them :)

That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

12 comments:

  1. Too cute, Mandy - love this little bear in his honey pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a SWEET birthday card. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Mandy! I love the main image, and it's just embellished perfectly!!


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better lovely ?
    Don't talk to me about technology! Hubs computer blew midway through me editing a video, and then over the weekend mine went !
    Super sweet and gorgeous card, love the stacked stars 😀 Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mandy
    so cute image
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sweet card! I love all texture and little details on this card, and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable and has officially been spied by Your Next Stamp. It will be featured on YNS' I Spy Saturday blog post on 8/20. Thanks so much for crafting with YNS and sharing your creations with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that bear rocks!! Love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Honey Bear from Your Next Stamp! I just got that one, too. :). Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins